Sunday, March 11, 2012

A New Post and New Books.

Today, I will write on my blog because of extreme boredom.

Various forms of social media have interfered with my ability to write on my blog. So now I am attempting to form a coherent set of sentences in order to rid myself of boredom.

I have managed to amass several (and by several I mean two) new books. One book has been with me since last year by Jean-Jacques Rousseau entitled The Social Contract. I haven't read it yet, as I claim that I do not have time. The other book is Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville. I just feel that having things to read aside from work stuff helps round out the entirety of my being.

Despite this view of mine I still buy books that will make me look smart, shallow human that I am.

I'll try to write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment