Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Globe: The Starscream of Telecoms?

Dear Globe Telecom:

Good evening!

I am writing about you in the dead of night because your unreliable internet connection is making me think of switching over to smart.

Unfortunately for me, your stick came free with my trusty laptop. Fortunately for you, it bothers me to carry my laptop downstairs to plug it into the ultra-reliable PLDT DSL connection (compared to your service).

Should SMART offer me a free internet stick/dongle/thingamabob with the assurance that it can and will provide me a reliable and fast connection I will drop you in a heartbeat.

I have been a Globe subscriber for the past 12 or 13 years. You haven't given me free stuff (aside from that overpriced Moto RAZR). My old Globe Sim has turned from a pleasing blue to a swam in the toilet yellow. I don't think I even know you anymore Globe.

Sincerely,

A Subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment