Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new blog!

I have a new blog! I named it fides quarens intellectum for "faith seeking understanding". Basically it is an experience all people will undergo. I think its in Civilization 4 where one quote is "Nature has implanted in the minds of all men the idea of God". We are all seeking a greater being in one way or another and for greatly differing reasons. Some seek to blame others to praise. I will detail in this blog my experiences and thoughts on things great and small. I will usually post here and in my other blog on various thoughts. I don't intend to shut down the domesticatedman.i.ph yet.

Which leads me to the blog URL which is bloggingisforbums.blogspot.com. I will write posts only during my free time and after I have thouroughly thought about the experiences. Good luck to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment